Architectural Control Committee Members

Mike Arguelles
Paul Barton
Belinda Bostain
John Cressey-Neely
Jeff Jackson
Joe Ortega
Ed Ringgold

If you have any questions regarding your project and what is needed or required,
you can email the ACC at the address below.
ACC Email Address :

If you are planning to build a new home or start a small project around your home or property, you will need to fill out a building application and submit it to the ACC prior to any work being started.
Some examples of improvements/alterations requiring written approval from the ACC include (refer to the Declaration and/or Rules for other details):
New residential structures
Additions to existing residential structures
Fences and walls
Barns or Storage buildings
Patio covers and Pergolas
Flagpoles, light fixtures
Solar collection panels
Swimming pools
Rainwater collection systems
Any walled structure in excess of 30 square feet, and with a wall height in excess of 36 inches, visible from the street.

Fees to accompany applications:
$500.00 – New home construction
$25.00 – Small projects, fences, storage buildings, solar panel projects, water catchment projects and greenhouses, etc..

New home construction will need to turn in a completed Bandera County Development Permit application. You can take it to 502 11th St., Bandera, TX 78003 (see below).
Contact the county engineer, Dieter Werner, at 830-796-3175 or at for more info.

For more information on Bandera County Subdivision and Land Development guidelines, go to:

Revised ACC Application rev.1

Masonry Guidelines

Bandera County Development Permit

Solar Energy Device Policy






%d bloggers like this: