River Park/Courts access
Due to vandalism, lack of locking up and the increasing number of non-members using the River Park and the courts, the code to the River Park gate opener and the courts has changed. Members in good standing (current on HOA dues) can call the DRROA office for the gate code during business hours.
Please be aware that both gate codes may be changed at any time if unusual traffic patterns or more vandalism is noticed.

River Park gate code will be changed after 1-2-2021.
Courts code was changed in December.


Please click on the link below for the Bandera Country Animal Control rules and regulations.

Burning in the subdivision requires a Burn Permit issued during business hours at the DRROA Office. You must also call the Sheriffs Department to report a controlled burn before you start your fire. Burn permits will not be issued when a burn ban is in effect.
Permits are good for 90 days and you can renew them by calling the DRROA office during business hours.
Please note, as of Sept. 10, 2019, there is NO BURNING on any cleared or uncleared lots with no water and/or structures on them. This includes newly and previously cleared lots, material must be chipped or hauled off. 

Building Permits:
Before you start any project on your property make sure to check with the ACC or call the DRROA Office during business hours to see if your project requires a building permit.
There is now a list on the ACC tab to help assist in identifying if a project needs a permit.
You can now print a building application online by clicking on the ACC tab at the top of the page. Please note the changes on the new permit.

%d bloggers like this: